Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hire Me

Here are the options when you are ready to work with me:

Group Fearless Living Coaching:
For 3 to 8 participants
Use the book, "Fearless Living" by Rhonda Britten as a guide
Meet for one hour each week for 6 weeks via telephone
$99/participant






Private Coaching:
Minimum commitment of 3 sessions
Schedule can be flexible and generally starts with one, 1-hour session weekly via telephone
I am currently charging on a sliding scale (kind of like pay what you can, only there is a minimum) and this may change at any time
I offer a 20 minute FREE consult where we talk and figure out if we want to work together

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you complete 3 full sessions with me and truly feel that you got nothing out of it, made no progress whatsoever, I will refund you money, no questions asked.

YOU + COACHING = THE LIFE YOU WANT!

No obligation to contact me and chat about options. Do it now before your fear tells you it’s a bad idea or you don’t have time or you can’t afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment